rajasthanhistory.com provides the details of Dr. Mohanlal Gupta’s research and litrary work which can help the scholars and researchers-
Dr. Mohanlal Gupta
Father's Name :
Sh. Giriraj Prasad Gupta
Date of Birth and place :
4th August 1962, Merta Road (Rajasthan) India
1. Bachelor of Agriculture Science, 1984, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
2. Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, 1990, Kota Open University Kota.
3. Master of Arts (Hindi Litrature), 1992, Maharshi Dayanand University Ajmer.
4. Doctarate (Ph.D. in History). The Viable States Of Rajputana : Accession To Indian Union And Intrgration (1930&50), Jai Narayan Vyas University Jodhpur.
Work Experience :
1. Planning and Development Officer, Branch Manager and Technical, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in regional Rural Bank Sriganganagar, from 11.03.1985 to 19.08.1989.
2. Transmission Executive in All India Radio, Jodhpur, 21.08.1989 to 15.12.1992.
3. Public Relations Officer in Govt. of Rajasthan since 16.12.1992 in different districts- Jalore, Sirohi, Nagaur, Barmer and Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam ltd.
1. Radio reports, features, talks, Group discussions and Litrary iteams for Various Stations of All India Radio.
2. Short plays in Hawamahal program on Vividh Bharti Centers of All India Radio.
Shesh Yatra Yr. 1986.
Pratinidhi Kahaniyan Yr. 1990.
Dekhe Huye Din Yr. 1995.
Ek Planet ki Maut (Stories) Yr. 2003
Ghar chlo Maa (Stories) Yr. 2009.
Ek Ullu ka Sanskritik Chintan Yr. 1995
Sab Kahu se Bair Yr. 2004
Jangal ki kahaniya Yr. 2010
Hindi Ghazals :
Abhi To Chalo Yahan Se Yr. 1995
Sapnon Ka Rajkumar Evam Anya Natak Yr. 2002
Chitrakoot ka Rahi
Ashwatthama ke Aansu Yr. 2002
Sangharsh Yr. 2003 and 2004
Chitrakoot ka Chatak Yr. 2005 and 2009
Ek Thi Gulab (In Press)
Rupangarh Ka Raja (In Press
1. Kath ka kabutar (Stories)
2. Mratyunjaya (Stories)
3. Teetu Ki Bahu (Stories)
Translations in other languages :
1. Translations of more then 50 stories published in Marathi, Telugu and Rajasthani Languagages.
2. Sanjhdhun (Stories Collection, published in Marathi) Yr. 2003
3. Kadambari (Novel, published in Marathi) Yr. 2007
4. Tridhara (Stories Collection in Marathi), 2008.
Books on Rajasthan History
1. Jalore ka Rajnitik Evam Sanskritik Itihas, Yr. 1995
2. Nagaur ka Rajnitik Evam Sanskritik Itihas, Yr. 1999
3. Rajasthan ka Zilewar Sanskritik Evam Etihasik Adhyayan (two volumes), Yr 2004, 2009
4. Jodhpur Sambhag ka Zilewar Sanskritik Evam Etihasik Adhyayan Yr. 2004, 2009
5. Jaipur Sambhag ka Zilewar Sanskritik Evam Etihasik Adhyayan Yr. 2004, 2009
6. Bikaner Sambhag ka Zilewar Sanskritik Evam Etihasik Adhyayan Yr. 2004, 2009
7. Udaipur Sambhag ka Zilewar Sanskritik Evam Etihasik Adhyayan Yr. 2004, 2009
8. Kota Sambhag ka Zilewar Sanskritik Evam Etihasik Adhyayan Yr. 2004, 2009
9. Bharatpur Sambhag ka Zilewar Sanskritik Evam Etihasik Adhyayan Yr. 2004, 2009
10. Ajmer Sambhag ka Zilewar Sanskritik Evam Etihasik Adhyayan Yr. 2004, 2009
11. British Shasan me Rajputane ki Rochak Evam Etihasik Ghatnayen Yr. 2009
12. Kishangarh Rajya Ka Itihas (Under Printing)
Books on Rajasthan General Knowledge:
Rajasthan Gyan Kosh Yr. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2009.
Karmyogi Rajasthani Yr. 2009.
Rajasthan Suchna Sar, Yr. 2000, 2003.
Akal ka Mahadanav Evam Chhatpatata Rajasthan (Essay)
Books on Rajasthan Tourism :
Darshniya Jalore, Yr. 1995.
Discover Jodhpur, Yr. 1998.
Darshniya Jodhpur, Yr. 1999.
Darshniya Jaipur, Yr. 2000.
Suryanagri Jodhpur, Yr. 2000.
Bookson Rajasthani Litrature:
1. Rajasthan Lekhak Parichay Kosh (Introduction of 700 writers of Rajasthan with thier litrary works)Yr.2002.
2. Anchalankur (Introductionof 53 writers of Nagaur district with thier litrary works) Yr.2001.
3. Bite Din Mat Yad Dilao (Litrary work of Devdutt Vyas), Yr.2004.
Serials on Rajasthan history :
1. Gora Hat Ja (100 Episodes Published in Dainik Navjyoti).
2. Rajshahi ka Ant (20 episodes published in Dainik Navjyoti).
3. Lar ke Liya Pakistan (15 episodes published in Dainik Navjyoti).
Research work on Rajasthan History :
1. The Viable States Of Rajputana : Accession To Indian Union And Intigration (1930-50).
2. Research papers on history presented in Various National Seminars.
Articals/Columns writings :
1. Articals and Columns Writting on different subjects in various News Papers like Punjab Kesri, Rajasthan Patrika, Dainik Bhaskar, Pratap Kesri, Dainik Navjyoti and Dainik Bhor etc.
2. At present engaged in weekly column 'Teesri Aankh' in Dainik Navjyoti.
Edited News letters/Magzines :
1. Established and edited techno house Magzine 'GRAMIKI' for Regional Rural Bank Sriganganagar. (From 1985 to 1989)
2. Established and edited 'Jalore Saksharta Samachar' for district administration Jalore (From 1995 to 1997)
3. Edited 'Akhar Channa' for district administration Nagaur (From 1997 to 2001)
4. Established and edited House Journal Vidyut Vitran Sandesh for Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (Continue Since 2001).
5. Edited House Journal Urban for Mahila Sikchhan Vihar Jalore ( From 1998 to 2002).
6. Established and Edited House Journal 'Barmer In Dino' for District administration Barmer.
1. Manishi Katha Samman from D.A.V. colledge Ajmer (From 1982-1984, continuously for three years).
2. Modini Award by Modini New Delhi, in 1986.
3. Received Rupees 3000/- from Rajasthan Sahitya Akademy for stories collection Pratinidhi Kahaniyan in 1986.
4. Ankur Sahityakar Samman by Ankur sanstha (Bhilwara & Nagaur) in 1998.
5. Navjyoti Katha Samman by Dainik Navjyoti in 1998.
6. Rashtriya Hindi Sevi Samman by UNESCO, UNICEF, UDDP & ECHOSOC in 2000.
7. Vishishta Jansampark Karmi Award by Jaltedeep in 2002.
8. Professor Premshankar Shrivastava Sarvshreshtha Sahityic Srajan Award by Citizeons Society for education in 2002.
9. Sarvshreshta Hindi Award by Gopal Lal Purohit Shikchhan Sansthan Merta City. in 2002
10. Ghanshyam Das Saraf Litrary Award by Marwari Sammelan Mumbai in 2002.
11. Sarvashreshtha Laghu Natak Award by Jawahar Kala Kendra Jaipur in 2003.
12. Father Yusuf Husain Award by Marudhara Patrkar Sangh 2009.